RE: Switching DRMToday server to upfront suthentication

No problem, Mark.  I’m waiting for comments PRs to be merged before doing a test run.

From: Mark Watson [mailto:watsonm@netflix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 1:24 PM
To: public-html-media@w3.org; Stefan Pham <stefan.pham@fokus.fraunhofer.de>
Subject: Re: Switching DRMToday server to upfront suthentication

There being no response, I'm going to go ahead with this now.

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 10:48 AM, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com<mailto:watsonm@netflix.com>> wrote:
All,

For the expiration test (https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/3798) we need to switch the DRMToday server to upfront authentication.

I would like to do this before merging the expiration test, so that I can check there are no regressions in other tests. This means there will be a short period of time, before I do the merge, when the tests in the master branch do not work.

After I merge the expiration test, master will start working again. Anyone working on the tests will need to update to master.

I plan to do this today. If this will cause disruption to anyone's work, please let me know and we can coordinate.

...Mark