Switching DRMToday server to upfront suthentication

From: Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 10:48:05 -0700
To: "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>, Stefan Pham <stefan.pham@fokus.fraunhofer.de>
All,

For the expiration test (https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/3798)
we need to switch the DRMToday server to upfront authentication.

I would like to do this *before* merging the expiration test, so that I can
check there are no regressions in other tests. This means there will be a
short period of time, before I do the merge, when the tests in the master
branch do not work.

After I merge the expiration test, master will start working again. Anyone
working on the tests will need to update to master.

I plan to do this today. If this will cause disruption to anyone's work,
please let me know and we can coordinate.

...Mark