[EME] Tracking open test work

[WAS: FW: WAVE and EME support. Changing the subject to reflect the more
general discussion.]

Some useful links:

   1. All open EME test issues:
   https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aopen%20label%3Aencrypted-media%20is%3Aissue
   2. All open EME test pull requests:
   https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Aencrypted-media+is%3Apr

Let's make sure we have issues (with the encrypted-media label) filed for
known test gaps, so we can track them in #1.

Community members can help by helping address issues in #1 and/or reviewing
pull requests in #2.

For information on developing and running tests, see the following:

   -
   https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/#the-web-platform-tests-project-
   -
   https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/encrypted-media#preparing-to-run-tests