WG Decision: Request transition of Media Source Extensions (MSE) to Proposed Recommendation

> Silence will be taken to mean there is no objection, but positive responses are encouraged. If there are no objections by Friday 16 September, this resolution will carry.

Since there were no objections to this CfC and several indications of support, the resolution passes and we will request the Director to approve transition of Media Source Extensions (MSE) to Proposed  Recommendation.

The MSE Editors should update the MSE specification with the editorial changes that were found during the CfC and inform the WG when the completed document is ready.

/paulc
HME WG Chair