Re: Updated EME Test Status

From: Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 11:36:18 -0700
To: "Jerry Smith (WPT)" <jdsmith@microsoft.com>
Cc: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "David Dorwin <ddorwin@google.com> (ddorwin@google.com)" <ddorwin@google.com>, Matt Wolenetz <wolenetz@google.com>, "<public-html-media@w3.org>" <public-html-media@w3.org>
Jerry, all,

There's definitely something wrong here. I expect at least least "drm,
temporary, mp4, playback, setMediaKeys after updating session" (and many
others) to pass on all three browsers and it is showing as a complete fail.
I'll check whether it is working for me here. Perhaps there has been some
regression.

...Mark