Re: Proposal to Advance EME to Proposed Recommendation

We support the path proposed by Microsoft to move forward to Proposed
Recommendation and remove currently at-risk features. We believe it
provides a solid base that demonstrates extensibility, such as through
session types, and unblocks incubation of additional functionality.