Re: EME Test Status Update - 11/02/16

An update on relevant test issues and PRs:

   - /encrypted-media/clearkey-mp4-unique-origin.html &
   /encrypted-media/drm-mp4-unique-origin.html: I pinged
   https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues/4136. One way or the
   other, these tests will disappear from the results.
   - We've been having trouble with
   https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/4142, which extends
   timeouts for drm- tests, failing the stability check for unknown reasons.
   - Although not necessary, it would be nice to clean up the names:
   https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues/4074

How should we handle tests for features that are not in v1? They should be
excluded from the report, but should we somehow identify them in the
repository (e.g., in a separate directory)?