Re: EME Test Status Update - 10-27-16

If you ever need me to check server failure reasons, ping me and I can
check in the sever log.

It does fail expiration times in the past, which makes this test difficult
to make reliable. Perhaps it should just be made much longer: request an
expiration 20seconds in the future then wait for it to expire ?

...Mark

Sent from my iPhone