Re: wptreport issue

On 22/08/2016 04:13 , Francois Daoust wrote:

> Changing the incriminated line to "if (haveResults < 1) continue;" would
> fix the problem. However, that line comes with a comment "skip tests
> with all but one undefined" and this check was first introduced in May
> 2014 in a commit entitled "filter out broken results":
> https://github.com/w3c/wptreport/commit/6c9c20545aa3230bff6f165c1e129f8b89dd53df
>
> In other words, this behavior seems intended, although I don't
> understand the rationale. Robin, do you remember why you had to do that?

That's from a very long time ago. I know I had to do a fair amount of
data munging because of false negatives due to timeouts that really
shouldn't have timed out back then, due to issues with the test runner
and the performance of browsers under it.

I wouldn't be surprised if this were no longer needed. Hey, just remove
that line and see if anything breaks :)

--
• Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/ - @robinberjon
• http://science.ai/ — intelligent science publishing