RE: MSE and EME topics for Sapporo F2F meeting

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 03:08:43 +0000
To: "Matthew Wolenetz <wolenetz@google.com> (wolenetz@google.com)" <wolenetz@google.com>, "Jerry Smith (IEP)" <jdsmith@microsoft.com>
CC: "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>
I have now completed a draft of the MSE F2F topics.  Please review the topics at:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/wg/2015-10-Agenda#MSE

Matt and Jerry:  Your names are beside many individual items as per our planning meeting last week.  Please let me know if I good any of these assignments incorrect.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada