From: Paul Cotton [mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 3:48 AM
To: public-html-media@w3.org
Subject: MSE and EME topics for Sapporo F2F meeting

I am working on the Wiki agenda for the Sapporo F2F meeting.
https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/wg/2015-10-Agenda

Today I did my first version of the EME topics.  Please review the topics at:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/wg/2015-10-Agenda#EME
especially if your name is beside an item.

I will do the MSE topics tomorrow (Sapporo time).  Stay tuned ...

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329