[encrypted-media] Encrypted Block Encountered algorithm: Steps to abort playback are insufficient

From: None via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 20:42:17 +0000
To: public-html-media@w3.org
ddorwin has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media:

== Encrypted Block Encountered algorithm: Steps to abort playback are
insufficient ==
The Encrypted Block Encountered algorithm says that "If decryption
fails...Abort the media element's resource fetch algorithm, run the
steps to report a MEDIA_ERR_DECODE error, and abort these steps."

It is really the overall resource selection algorithm that needs to be
 aborted, and there are other steps that should occur when aborting
playback.

MSE's [End of stream
algorithm](http://w3c.github.io/media-source/#end-of-stream-algorithm)
 refers to more appropriate steps:
> Run the [media data is corrupted
steps](http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/embedded-content-0.html#fatal-decode-error)
 of the [resource fetch
algorithm](http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/embedded-content-0.html#concept-media-load-resource).

MSE's algorithm has other branches, but it's not clear that we need to
 handle such cases.

At a minimum, we should replace the current text with that step from
MSE.

See https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/112