[encrypted-media] Ensure JWK and JWS references are sufficiently up to date

From: None via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 00:18:18 +0000
To: public-html-media@w3.org
ddorwin has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media:

== Ensure JWK and JWS references are sufficiently up to date ==
The uses of JWK were based on more recent versions of those specs that
 the version of the spec used by ReSpec
(https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-11).
Whatever database ReSpec uses should probably be updated. We should
then ensure our uses are compatible.

At the same time, we should get JWS added to that database and remove
our `localBiblio` entry for it.

See https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/108