RE: [CANCELLATION] HTML WG Media Task Force meeting on EME topics, Tue Nov 17

> After doing this research and the above actions, I have not identified a core set of issues that we could profitably discuss at tomorrow's Media Task Force meeting.

We seem to be making some progress via the GitHub issues since my last communication on Nov 16.

But again I have not found any issues worthy of teleconference discussion so I will NOT be convening an EME Task Force meeting on Dec 1.

We still have 46 open issues of which 20 are marked "needs implementation".  I again appeal to GitHub participants to produce pull requests for any of the "needs implementation" issues [1].

/paulc

[1] https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/labels/needs%20implementation

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada