Update on HTML plan next steps

I presented last week to the W3C Advisory Committee about the status of
the HTML plan.

The slides of those presentations are available at:
http://www.w3.org/2015/Talks/0506-html/

and

http://www.w3.org/2015/Talks/0507-groups/

In terms of next steps, note slide 13 in
  http://www.w3.org/2015/Talks/0506-html/?full#13

At this point, I do not believe we will have a fully developed plan
before the Charter expires and we're looking at a transition period
(hopefully 6 months). We're exploring the idea on [1] and I expect it
will take time to put it in place and think about all the implications.

Philippe

[1] http://www.w3.org/2015/Talks/0507-groups/?full#3