Re: Registration for Media TF F2F meeting, Redmond, Apr 15-16

Paul,

Is the plan to discuss EME for (most of) two days? Are you planning to go
through all bugs as has been done in the past?

While I'm happy to discuss specific issues in person or in telecons, I
think we should prefer to do most things in the issues or on this list.
This allows people to review the details and provide thought-out responses.
It also provide an opportunity for participation and input from a broader
range of contributors, especially from authors.

For context, 15-20 of the issues in the two repositories are pending some
sort of implementation, and another set is pending responses or proposals.
Many of those that may make sense to discuss in person would probably
benefit from preliminary discussion in the issue or email to allow for
broader input, the issue to be defined, etc.

David