Re: ACTION-93: Get in touch with webappsec wg about the "privileged context" which is more generic than saying https, etc."

Paul,

We're still assessing the specific issues regarding problems with HTTPS with home network devices. I don't have an update as to when we'll come to conclusions and submit a bug with the WebAppSec WG.

Bob

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com<mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>>
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at 10:00 PM
To: Bob Lund <b.lund@cablelabs.com<mailto:b.lund@cablelabs.com>>
Cc: "<public-html-media@w3. org>" <public-html-media@w3.org<mailto:public-html-media@w3.org>>
Subject: RE: ACTION-93: Get in touch with webappsec wg about the "privileged context" which is more generic than saying https, etc."

You previously responded on Jun 1 that your were doing some private work on this matter before contacting the WebAppSec WG.  Can you give us any update?

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
ACTION-93: Get in touch with webappsec wg about the "privileged context" which is more generic than saying https, etc."
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/media/track/actions/93

Can you provide an update on this action item from the May 19 TF meeting [1]?

/paulc

[1] http://www.w3.org/2015/05/19-html-media-minutes.html#item06