[encrypted-media] Update reference for CENC 2nd edition

From: ddorwin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 22:19:35 +0000
To: public-html-media@w3.org
ddorwin has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media:

== Update reference for CENC 2nd edition ==
It looks like ISO/IEC 23001-7:2015 has been officially
[published](https://www.iso.org/obp/ui/#iso:std:iso-iec:23001:-7:ed-2:v1).
 We should verify it contains the information `cenc-format.html` uses
and that its use is still accurate then update the reference for
CENC-2ND to
`https://www.iso.org/obp/ui/#iso:std:iso-iec:23001:-7:ed-2:v1`.

Since "This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition...",
 we should probably replace references to CENC-1ST and perhaps just
have a single CENC reference.

See https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/64