Re: New EME issues for review and comment

I would also like to discuss Issue 45 [1]. The text I proposed has been
available for review for > 4 weeks now and we have multiple implementors
waiting on clarification of this feature in the specification.

...Mark

[1] https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/45