[encrypted-media] Expose unclosed and unremoved MediaKeySessions on MediaKeys

From: David LaPalomento via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 23:07:21 +0000
To: public-html-media@w3.org
dmlap has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media:

== Expose unclosed and unremoved MediaKeySessions on MediaKeys ==
It seems to me that having access to the non-removed, non-closed set
of MediaKeySessions would be handy for EME application developers, and
 consistent with other media element extensions
([activeSourceBuffers](http://w3c.github.io/media-source/#widl-MediaSource-activeSourceBuffers)
 on Media Sources, for instance). I do not see any property that would
 provide access to the active media key sessions in my reading of [the
 IDL](https://w3c.github.io/encrypted-media/#mediakeys-interface). Is
there a security concern with providing a list of active media key
sessions?

See https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/33