Media TF meeting schedule - next meeting on Tue Feb 10

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 02:07:39 +0000
To: "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>
CC: "cyril.concolato@telecom-paristech.fr" <cyril.concolato@telecom-paristech.fr>
At our January 6th meeting [1] we agreed to revisit MSE testing in about a month.  Cyril reports that he has not made significant progress since the last meeting and he does NOT think a meeting in early Feb makes sense.  So I propose to hold off on a MSE focused meeting until later in Feb.

At our Jan 20th meeting [2] we agreed to have our next EME meeting on Tue Feb 10.

Therefore I recommend we NOT meet on Tue Feb 3 and that our next TF meeting will discuss EME topics on Tue Feb 10.

/paulc

[1] http://www.w3.org/2015/01/06-html-media-minutes.html#item03
[2] http://www.w3.org/2015/01/20-html-media-minutes.html#item08

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada