[encrypted-media] Expose CDM version number

From: Chris Pearce via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2015 03:59:05 +0000
To: public-html-media@w3.org
cpearce-mozilla has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media:

== Expose CDM version number ==
It would be useful to expose the CDM version number on some JS object
so that sites that use EME can associate errors they're seeing in the
field with a specific version of the CDM.

I propose that we expose the CDM version number as a string on the
MediaKeySystemAccess object.

i.e.:

    partial interface MediaKeySystemAccess {
        readonly        attribute DOMString version;
    }

    version of type DOMString, readonly
        Identifies the version of the Key System being used.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/133 using your GitHub
account