Re: [encrypted-media] Remove "persistent-release-message" MediaKeySessionType (#45)

The above change, and the two preceding ones, did a great deal more than
simply change the name to "TBD".

As we saw at the f2f, the release message mechanism was actually much
better defined than David has claimed. In particular, the sending of this
message on remove() and various other descriptions of how this mechanism
behaves have now been removed. So, I agree it is rather less well defined
*now*, but it was not before. License renewal is also lacking quite a few
details.

Anyway, I have an action to elaborate on the details of the release message
mechanism and I will provide those changes this week, also restoring the
functionality that was just removed.