Re: [MSE] Appointment of MSE Editors

From: Aaron Colwell <acolwell@google.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 15:15:55 +0000
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Matthew Wolenetz <wolenetz@google.com>, "Jerry Smith (WINDOWS)" <jdsmith@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>, Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>, "Philippe Le Hegaret (plh@w3.org)" <plh@w3.org>, "Sam Ruby (rubys@intertwingly.net)" <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Congratulations Matt & Jerry! I'm happy to help with any questions you may
have while ramping up.

On a related note, it is probably a good time to change the default
assignee in Bugzilla to either Matt or Jerry so Adrian stops getting emails
everytime someone files an MSE bug. I had always meant to bring that up but
kept forgetting.

Aaron