ACTION-80: Organize potential f2f topics part of wiki and sent out notice asking for input from tf

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 00:34:51 +0000
To: "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>
ACTION-80: Organize potential f2f topics part of wiki and sent out notice asking for input from tf
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/media/track/actions/80

I have added ALL the open EME Bugzilla bugs and GitHub issues to the F2F agenda page:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/wg/2015-04-Agenda#EME_open_bugs_and_issues

I plan to add the open MSE bugs tomorrow.

Please review the F2F agenda page and COPY your favorite item to the list of Potential Topics:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/wg/2015-04-Agenda#Potential_Topics

I would also be useful for TF members to volunteer to lead the discussion of any of the various open bugs/issues.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329