Re: [streams-api] Seeking status of the Streams API spec

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:53:58 -0400
To: Takeshi Yoshino <tyoshino@google.com>
CC: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "Jerry Smith (WINDOWS)" <jdsmith@microsoft.com>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Feras Moussa <feras.moussa@hotmail.com>, "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>, Domenic Denicola <domenic@domenicdenicola.com>, Aaron Colwell <acolwell@google.com>
On 10/14/14 11:06 PM, Takeshi Yoshino wrote:
> Not to confuse people, too late but I replaced the W3C Streams API
> spec WD with a pointer to the WHATWG Streams spec and a few sections
> discussing what we should add to the spec for browser use cases.

Takeshi - given the magnitude of the changes in [changeset], a new WD
should be published. I'll start a related PSA targeting a publication on
October 23.

(I'll start working on the draft WD if you don't have the time.)

-Thanks, AB

[changeset] <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/streams-api/rev/e5b689ded0d6>