Media TF meeting on Tue Oct 21 is cancelled

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 12:19:10 +0000
To: "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>
I have decided to cancel the Media TF weekly meeting scheduled for Tue Oct 21.

I recommend that TF participants review the outstanding EME bugs that I have documented in [1] and either make progress on their actions and/or comment on the outstanding bugs with their views.

The next Media TF meeting will be on Fri Oct 31 during the HTML WG F2F meeting [2].

/paulc

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2014Oct/0052.html
[2] https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/wg/2014-10-Agenda#Day_2

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada