Introduction

From: Brian Evans <Brian.Evans@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 19:51:32 +0000
To: "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>
Greetings all,

I recently joined public-html-media and wanted to send a short intro about myself before directly contributing.

My name is Brian Evans and I have worked on Microsoft's multimedia technologies for over 14 years but focusing mostly on its DRM offerings, including work on PC platforms, embedded devices, and our DRM related services and servers.  I currently work in an architectural role on PlayReady and I am looking forward to contributing to your ongoing EME efforts.

Regards,
Brian Evans