Re: [EME] reuse of session

From: David Dorwin <ddorwin@google.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 13:03:24 -0700
To: "Maruyama, Shinya" <Shinya.Maruyama@jp.sony.com>
Cc: "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>
The fix for Bug 25268 ​was an improvement, but still not perfect
[1]. However, this didn't mean the remaining cases should be addressed with
implementation-specific solutions.

[1] "This does *not* solve all scenarios... but it significantly reduces
the number of sessions that are created, especially in adaptive streaming
cases... I think this is a significant improvement over the current state,
but I would be interested in other proposals..."