From: Paul Cotton
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 4:41 PM
To: Jerry Smith (WINDOWS); Cyril Concolato; Aaron Colwell <acolwell@google.com> (acolwell@google.com)
Cc: public-html-media@w3.org
Subject: MSE CR test case comments

See http://www.w3.org/2014/05/06-html-media-minutes.html#item08 and

>ACTION-64 -- Aaron Colwell to Review at the MSE test suite comments in https://critic.hoppipolla.co.uk/r/951 -- due 2014-04-22 -- OPEN
>http://www.w3.org/html/wg/media/track/actions/64

What is the status of the joint work by Cyril, Jerry and Aaron to review the comments on Aaron's submitted MSE CR test cases?

I promised to put this on a TF agenda in 2-3 weeks from May 6 which would be next week.  Are we ready to make progress on MSE CR testing?

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329