Re: [MSE] Inconsistent error reporting for appendBuffer/appendStream

Hi Matthew,

I think an 'error' event should probably be fired at the SourceBuffer
whenever it triggers the 'end of stream algorithm runs with error ==
"decode"'. I think this would make it consistent with the appendStream()
errors. I'll add a step to the "decode" section of the "end of stream
algorithm" that runs the "append error algorithm" if updating is set to
true. How does that sound?

Aaron