Re: Streaming with Media Source

Thanks for your answers.

Submitting the chunks of a fragmented mp4 file (created with MP4Box for
example) does not work in Chrome, as far as I understand this is not normal.

If you are including MP3, can't you include non fragmented MP4 and WebM?

How can I achieve what I want to do? This would be incredible that this
is not feasible.

Regards

Aymeric