Re: EME support for CENC with AES-CBC?

A colleague just pointed out to me that I misread this amendment. The proposed amendment actually calls for a different scheme of ‘cbc1’ or ‘cbc2’ rather than ‘cenc’.
So this seems to not be supported based on the EME Initialization Data spec (https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html-media/raw-file/default/encrypted-media/cenc-format.html#common-system).
Am I reading that right?

Joe