Re: EME support for CENC with AES-CBC?

I think this is a bridge to cross when we have a CDM that plans to support
the new encryption mode. Seems like a prime candidate for the
"capabilities" field proposed for isTypeSupported and that it could be
addressed by defining a capability value in the byte stream format
specification at some later date.

[Btw, we should probably define a high level format for the capability
field so that it is possible to mix standardized capabilities with
keysystem-specific ones].

...Mark