Re: Request for feedback on EME Use Cases

I'm not sure I follow exactly how such a scheme would work, but in the
context of EME, any such scheme would be a feature of a keysystem, since it
is the keysystem that makes the decision as to whether the content can be
decrypted or not. We don't define keysystem features, though we do
constrain them somewhat, in the EME specification. So it would seem the
space is there, technically, for someone to implement your scheme if they
chose to do so, but the problem is more of a market / political one that we
are not in a position to solve in our work in W3C.

...Mark