Re: Request for feedback on EME Use Cases

In createSession(), step 7.3.3, we have: If sessionType is "temporary", the
request is for a temporary non-persisted license. If sessionType is
"persistent", the request is for a persistable license."

​and possible in other places. So this is where there is an explicit
linkage made between persistent *sessions* and persistent *licenses*.​

...Mark