Re: MSE heartbeat publication

Hi folks,

On 23/06/2014 18:04 , Paul Cotton wrote:
> I recommend that the MSE Editors simply work with the Team contact(s)
> and/or Robin to get a MSE CR heartbeat published ASAP.

Is it possible that we've all been waiting for the others to make a
move? As a response to the above I was expecting the MSE editors to prod
me when ready with a draft, but I realise that maybe you have a draft
and were expecting me to take it to publication?

If the latter, please LMK which draft I should grab, of if I should just
snapshot from the ED!