Re: Formal Objection to Working Group Decision to publish Encrypted Media Extensions specification as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD)

Ok, this is my mistake:

Below is the message I've received from public-html-admin@w3.org, list
in which I had not registered.
I had not noticed that my mail was sent to both public-html-admin@w3.org
and public-html-media@w3.org

I apology for this.

I post this message to explain that it was my fault, in order to clear
everybody mind regarding non fair-play action I've suggested.

With kind regards,

Gaël,