Re: Formal Objection to Working Group Decision to publish Encrypted Media Extensions specification as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD)

Le 30/05/2013 11:12, Ronane a écrit :
> I agree as well.
> I think that w3c has for now legitimation to develop the standards of
> web but it would lose it if it try to add EME into the web.

I agree with that point.
This legitimation is acquired because we all agree with W3C Open
Standard and accept to follow these rules defined in the most open way.

But like any other open source project, W3C can be forked if it choose
to go on closed way.

Regards,

Gaël,