Re: {minutes} HTML WG media telecon 2013-02-26 - EME bugs discussion

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:26:14 -0700
To: Fred Andrews <fredandw@live.com>
Cc: "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>
On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Fred Andrews <fredandw@live.com> wrote:

> Point of order: I believe the decisions of the working group on these
> matters demonstrate that the many of the participants and in particular
> Chairs are either not competent to work on this specification and/or acting
> in bad faith.   The W3C requires members to be technically competent and to
> act in good faith.  I believe the W3C has been mislead by the working group
> and should reevaluate its position on the EME specification on this basis
> and investigate the competence and actions of the participants of this
> working group and take appropriate action to ensure the individuals and
> their organizations are no longer able to command positions of any
> consequence in the standards setting process.

Up until now, the WG and the chairs have been genuinely attempting to
understand and respond to your comments. However, this kind of diatribe has
no place here or in the W3C at large. I suggest you take up your concerns
directly with the W3C Team or Advisory Committee from here on. I suspect
you aren't going to receive much response from this group henceforth.

Regards,
Glenn