EME will meet on Tue Feb 26 instead of MSE

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 20:43:06 +0000
To: "Aaron Colwell <acolwell@google.com> (acolwell@google.com)" <acolwell@google.com>, Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>
CC: "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>
At today's Media TF meeting we discussed some of the current EME bugs.   The minutes are available at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2013Feb/0092.html

Normally we would have a MSE meeting on Tue Feb 26 (next week) but instead I am recommending that EME meet again next week to make more progress on the bugs that were filed as part of the CfC process for an EME FPWD.  I broached this topic at the Media TF meeting today and the EME participants supported this change in schedule.

Please let me know if any other TF members have difficulty with this change in schedule.

/paulc
HTML WG co-chair

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329