Re: [MSE] Issue on seeking from the end time position

>From our experience at Peer5, MSE doesn't change it state from 'ended' to
'open' upon seek.
We played with that quite a bit, and decided eventually not to call
EndOfStream at all. The experience on was inconsistent when user seeked to
the end of the video, and without calling endOfStream we managed just fine.
Maybe on current/future versions the behaviour is better though. We haven't
checked that recently.

Best,
Hadar Weiss
CTO, Peer5.com