Agenda+ Developer Documentation of EME / Content Protection

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 10:50:35 -0400
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>
Hi, Paul-

I'm sorry for the late notice, but I just tracked down the right
information and found out you're having a telcon today.

Could I please join the call for 5-10 minutes to talk about technical
documentation for the EME spec, and content protection in general, for
WebPlatform.org?

I think it would be useful to have a resource and forum for people to
learn about and discuss the technical details of how developers would
use EME, and how it would affect the direct user experience, apart from
the (also necessary) social, political, and standardization aspects of
the issue.

I'm looking for people who can help create a reference article and
tutorial, so that it is factual and informative, and adds to the
discussion. Under normal circumstances, it might be too early for this,
but given the extensive media coverage on this issue, I think we should
address this soon.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Developer Relations Lead