Re: Media teleconference tracker instance

Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, 2012-06-12 14:07 +0000:

> Mike Smith wrote:
> >The tracker instance is (as all tracker instances are) backed by a DB group:
> >  https://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=55870&public=1
> >...but nobody can self-add themselves to that group. Instead I'll need to add anybody to it who's likely to be assigned action items.
>
> Please send Mike Smith a private note (DO NOT REPLY ALL TO THIS MESSAGE) if you want to be added to the media teleconference tracker.

Note that I've already added all the people currently as editors on the two
drafts. The list of people the tracker knows about right now is here:

  https://www.w3.org/html/wg/media/track/users

But it's easy to add anybody else to the DB, so anybody who thinks they
ought to be in there, just let me know (again, the main point is, if you
anticipate that you're likely to be assigned action items).

  --Mike