Re: Microdata to RDF: First Editor's Draft (ACTION-6)

So someone should file an issue on this. It should be possible to specify the language of an invisible element.
If not for the Microdata spec, then at least for the Microdata-to-RDF extraction, where language tags are a first-class citizen.
Martin