Re: @itemid and URL properties in schema.org

Hi Gregg,

It is stated in the textual description that 'url', 'image' and in fact
many other properties (e.g. discussionURL of CreativeWork) must have a
value of type 'URL'. Microdata doesn't have a schema language, so there
is no way to formalize this constraint. In OWL, the only way to express
this constraint is to use a datatype-property: using an object property
would allow any resource (including bnodes) as value.

Do I see this wrong?

Thanks,
Peter

p.s. It's a different matter that the particular syntax (HTML5 +
microdata) limits the values of particular attributes to URLs.