Re: Follow-up about PUT and DELETE in form methods

following along my original approach of adding attributes to HTML.FORM
that are converted to HTTP Headers[1], the HTML.FORM@prefer could be
included, too.  This would mean servers need to decide how to deal w/
this situation, too.

[1] http://amundsen.com/examples/put-delete-forms/#added-attributes

mca
http://amundsen.com/blog/