Re: Role of this email group after October 1st

  On 9/30/10 1:21 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:
> On 09/30/2010 01:13 PM, Shelley Powers wrote:
>> According to the Last Call timeline, starting tomorrow (Oct 1) all new
>> bugs in the HTML WG bugzilla data are automatically labeled Last Call
>> comments, which is somewhat equivalent to being made an issue, directly.
>
> How did you come to that conclusion?
>
> My assumption is that bugs entered during Last Call will be processed
> in a manner very similar to the way that bugs are resolved today: a
> set of them will be FIXED, a set will be WONTFIX and not pursued, and
> a set will become TrackerRequests and we will solicit change proposals.

Because the timeline said that bugs entered into the database after
October 1 will be treated like Last Call comments.

"

- Oct 1, 2010 - cutoff for bugs to be considered as pre-LC feedback
Consequence of missing this date: bugs beyond this date will be treated
as Last Call comments. The Chairs could grant exceptions on a
case-by-case basis, but in general there is no guarantee of a bug filed
after the cutoff being settled before Last Call.
"

> - Sam Ruby

Shelley

Sorry forgot to cc group with earlier response