Re: Can accessing the device microphone and camera be added to HTML5?

Thank you for this, it is very good to know.

Sadly as I look at the timeline shown on http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/ it
looks like we are talking next year at the earliest that we might see
adoption of these -- desperately needed -- enhancements.

To continue on my original point, I cannot but think if we had a process
that was designed to roll up and adopt these enhancements on a regular basis
we would be further along by now. I am only looking in from the outside, but
at this point I am just very frustrated with the way things are progressing,
and am not convinced it is being done in a way that ensures that things keep
moving forward.

And I have made my point, so no need to belabor it.

--
Jock Murphy
Founder