Re: Alternate syntax for defining class attribute

Hi Jason,

The most recent proposal for this feature has the classes as part of the tag
> name.

No, again, if you go back and read my original and my reply to your earlier
comments (thanks again for those), the proposal does *not* have the classes
as part of the tag name. The proposal is that the dot be a terminator for
the tag name, just as space and > currently are.

-- T.J.