Re: REMINDER: WG Decision: Return DOM4 to Last Call

On 13/05/2015 22:47 , Edward O'Connor wrote:
>> >This draft contains things that not only don't have two interoperable
>> >implementations but have no implementations at all, as far as I can
>> >tell (e.g. ParentNode.query).
> Oof, yeah, that does sound like a problem. And it doesn't look like it
> was marked at risk. Actually, it doesn't look like anything is marked at
> risk.

Sorry, my bad. My script that trims down the spec to the interoperable
bits messed up in not removing some stuff (well, technically the guy who
wrote the script messed, but let's gloss over that), and I didn't catch it.

I'll regenerate a proper version and we'll LC again.